Field to reopen 14th May
1. Government advice will be adhered to the 2m rule will apply at all times and it’s up to members to remind others if they are not social distancing. 2 pilots only in the pilots box .
2. Parking will be laid out as you will see on arrival which will be limited and you must park in the space available, if the spaces then you must leave the field and fly another day.
3. Gel sanitiser wash or latex gloves MUST be carried at all times.
4. Do not arrange to meet anyone at the field
5. No socialising fly and go home
6. Training is suspended for the time being due to social distancing
7. If the UK situation changes we may have to close the field again or relax the temporary rules
Stay safe and fly responsibly