The aim of these notes is
to provide guidance to the Committee of the Club
when considering making donations to charity.
The Club’s charity guidelines are as follows :-
1) The Club should, wherever possible, support local charity events when
asked. i.e. school summer fairs, firework displays, etc. whenever it is
practicable to provide a relevant display of what we do. Whether or not
money changes hands largely depends on the circumstances around
which the event is based. These conditions should be finalised well
before the day of such an event.
2) Only money raised at these events should be made available to donate
to worthy causes. No money will be diverted from members’
3) In the event of the club being approached to donate money to a local
worthy cause, the Committee will make a decision on the amount to be
donated. The maximum sum available in this case will be £50.
4) In the event that the Club is approached for sponsorship of a member or
their close associate who is involved in a charity event, the Committee
will make a decision on the amount to be donated. The maximum sum
available for sponsorship in this case will be £50.
5) The Club reserves the right to periodically donate funds to charities. The
amounts and gaining charities must be agreed by majority vote at a
6) The current nominated Club charities are :-
Lincoln Air Ambulance.
Nottingham Air Ambulance
Yorkshire Air Ambulance
These are the charities referred to in the Club’s Constitution Article 56
2,224 total views, 3 views today